Saturday mornings are great aren’t they?! I decided to be a rebel and skip boot camp today. I think I need to ease my way back into working out since that vacation. I”m telling you, I can’t believe how four days of being off throws you. My body feels like it weighs a million pounds. LOL.
I did get up and do the elliptical for 33 mins instead. That even kicked my butt. Oh well.
I came home and ate one delicious protein bar (which taste more like cake) with my recovery shake. 🙂
Jamie Eason Chocolate Protein Bars
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 4 Egg Whites
- 2 scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- ½ cup Stevia
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 8oz Berry flavored Baby Food
- 3 tbsp Baking Cocoa
- 4oz Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients (oat flower, vanilla whey protein, baking soda, salt, baking cocoa) together in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal, Berry flavored Baby Food,Water) together in a medium sized bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray cooking dish with a non stick butter spray and add batter to dish.
- Bake 20-30 minutes in oven.
Calories: 96 Fat: 1.4 grams Carbs: 12 grams Protein: 10 grams
After the elliptical and eating my my delicious protein breakfast I steam cleaned my carpets. Ahh… so nice to have fresh, clean carpet. 🙂 Love that “fresh feeling.”
Yesterday I was so excited…it was “Bagel Friday” at work again. Well this week, the guy whose turn it was to bring bagels (which I can never eat) actually brought a bunch of healthy almonds. We had strawberries, blueberries, almonds, orange juice. The “table of doom” never looked so great and I could actually partake!!
So yummy! And felt soo good after a week of eating crap!!
Well, I’m off to run some errands. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!